Pegasus Tech Menu:
(Click here to see Jim's complete resume.)
About Jim Pearce
- James Walker Pearce
- President/Principle Engineer of Pegasus Technologies,Inc., and Chief Technical Editor, Spread Spectrum Scene Online
- Awards and honors
- Jim's designs have won a number of major design awards for best product. See our
experience and awards page for more details. Jim is featured in
2000 - 2012 editions of "Who's Who in the World." He is recognized as one
of this industry's most talented design engineers.
- "If at first you don't succeed, eat some chocolate and then try again."
With more than 38 years' experience in cutting edge electronic design and development, Jim
applies hands-on, in-depth knowledge of RF/microwave, digital, analog,
signal processing, communications and measurement equipment to his product development and
consulting company, Pegasus Technologies, Inc. He brings his skills in Wireless Data/Voice, IF, RF,
Microwave, simulation/CAE/CAD, signal processing, DSP, FPGA, instrumentation, telecommunications,
analog / digital cellular hardware / system design and system test / integration to bear on all
Pegasus's design and development projects.
Education: BS (1973) and M.Eng (1974), Cornell University. Numerous seminars in
various technical design areas. PE (inactive).
- Numerous technical publications in technical journals and symposia.
- Since October 2000, Jim has served as Chief Technical Editor of Spread Spectrum Scene, the
premier online information source for wireless communications and spread spectrum technical and regulatory developments.
Even from a young age, Jim's academic career was one of distinguished advancement...|
E-Mail: Pegasus Technologies Contacts
Pegasus Technologies, Inc. is a Tennessee Corporation.
This site copyright © 2000 - 2012 by Pegasus Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.